Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My car BUILT NOT BOUGHT




My ride...daily driver 2 pump setup fully shaved on 13's


I love lowriders to me whats the point in building something it you ant going to drive it????Im no WEEKEND/CAR SHOW RIDER this my daily...IT'S ABOUT GETING PROPS IN THESE STREETS... NOT FUCKIN POINTS AT A CARSHOW...Im lowrideing all day every day


I bought my car on 1-3-2007 for $1600 it was fully stock...I been working on her for the last 4 years now...






 My car had sooo much body work done its not even funny...


I got fuckd over big time on the doors at the first shop....so My homie jeff fixed it 






                                                                  ALL FIX NOW
                                                               

I ALWAYS LIKED LOWRIDERS AS A KID AND ALWAYS LIKED THE LOUD COLORS THAT WILL POP AN MAKE PPL SAY DAMN,WTF,SO PINK WAS THE COLOR I ALWAYS WANTED TO PAINT MY SHIT.




Mar 7 2010 She got painted










                                                                  My 2 baby's
My girlfriend is the best she has push me to keep doing what im doing cuz only god knows how much bad luck I had with this car I was going to junk it at one point.Some ppl might just see a car on 13's,hydro,shave doors and a pink paint job but there's alot of love,hard work,tears,Money that want into getting her were she's at today...Ill be posting new pics of it as im working on her again 

No comments:

Post a Comment